This week Malachi and Sonora had their school Christmas program. Sonora's class sang and danced along with the first graders to several songs in different languages. One was in Spanish and one was Latin I think. I love this picture above showing her class singing "O Come All Ye Faithful". They did a great job and Sonora was all smiles and giggles on stage.
Malachi's class worked together with the older kids to put on a musical. It was called Christmas in Reverse. They told the Christmas story going back to Adam and Eve and our need for a Savior. Malachi had a speaking line telling of how after the prophet Malachi, God was silent until the Savior appeared. He spoke his line so clearly and projected his voice so well. We were really proud of him. Here, the second grade "angels" are waiting to get on stage.
Here Malachi and his classmates are singing one of their songs telling the story of Christmas. It was a beautifully done show. Again this year I had tears in my eyes as I took in the truth of God's wonderful plan told by the mouths of children. Well done, Malachi and Sonora!
This is wonderful. Oh, to have been there to see them. What a lot of work for the teachers, and then the kids. Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDelete