Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snow!!

Today we had snow.  It snowed off and on all day but not very much stuck.   These pictures below were actually taken the first day of February, our last snow and biggest of the year.  I never got around to posting them so I thought I'd post them now since it's another snowy day.  Because Istanbul really only gets one or two snows like this a winter, it is a pretty special thing for the kids.  





The kids were able to find a place on the sidewalk to make a snow angel and then we threw snowballs and even made a small snowman.  I don't think I took a picture of it.  It was pretty short lived and basically my project :).  Well, though spring really is just around the corner, this cold spell will make it all the sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment