Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cowgirl

About two weeks ago Sonora hit a cowgirl phase.  Luckily it only lasted a week because her horse couldn't have made it much longer.  Poor Aaron.  She went to school two days in a row with this hat and shirt and a six shooter in her belt.  It was pretty cute.  As she was picking out her outfit for school she kept asking, "Will they be able to tell I'm a cowboy?"  To her delight it was the first thing her teacher said when she walked in the door.  She took some pretty sweet pictures so I thought I'd share them.  If you are reading this Jaret, Sonora kept mentioning how much she'd like to play cowboy with you!  Maybe next time we're around.  





3 comments:

  1. How cute. I love the one with the gun. What a girl! She reminds me of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is so adorable!! I wanted to say a quick hello, as I just read that we will be scrappy swap partners! So, looking forward to swapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I bet it made her day when the teacher knew she was a cowgirl! Addison will love to see these pictures.

    ReplyDelete