Sunday, February 26, 2012

Year in Pictures - Week 8

I'm going to switch things a bit by starting with the last day of the week (Saturday) and then working backwards to Sunday.  I figure that way I can see all these pictures in chronological order on the blog.  
Maybe I'll go back some day and switch the others.  

Feb. 25 - Sonora and I doing some embroidery.

Feb. 24 - Another view from home.

Feb. 23 - Malachi and Sonora writing letters.

Feb. 22 - Sonora's 100th day of school!!!!!

Feb. 21 - A corner on my counter that is alwys occupied with a dish or two or more waiting to be returned.  

Feb. 20 - A typical evening in our home includes some time in the kitchen checking email.

Feb. 19 - Malachi getting his homework ready for Monday.








1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how well Malachi is writing. Looks great. Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete