Yesterday morning the kids were busy playing. As I was in the kitchen cleaning up they were going in and out of the kitchen with their stuffed animals, hiding them in the kitchen cabinets and taking them out again. As I looked around the house there were stuffed animals everywhere and the kids were very actively playing something. I was curious what this game was about so the next time Malachi came into the kitchen I asked.
Me: So Malachi, what's your game about?
Malachi: It's mostly about family history and life skills. Things that are important you know.
Me: (smiling to myself) Life skills huh? Like. . . . ?
Malachi: Like getting away from bad guys.
Off he ran to play and I had a chance to laugh out loud. Family history and life skills? Where does he get this stuff from? Fun times!!!
What an amazing kid. He just keeps coming up with things that are beyond most adults. Wow.
ReplyDelete