This was a series of pictures I took a week ago or so. I had tucked Sonora into bed and was reading in the kitchen. Soon I saw Sonora out of bed looking for her hat and coat. She quickly gathered them and ran back into her room without saying a word. I was curious but pretended not to be interested and secretly took these pictures without her knowing. I think she was too much into her own little world she wouldn't have noticed me anyway. She just quietly put on her hat and jacket then sat on the side of her bed for about two minutes with her hands in her pockets, looking at the floor. Then she stood up, buttoned every last button and shortly after laid down to sleep. I don't know what she was thinking. Maybe dreaming of a North Pole expedition?




This is soooo funny and so very little Nora. What a treat to have these pics.
ReplyDelete