Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Symetrical

This is what a play picnic with Sonora looks like:  neat and symetrical!  Every Wednesday Sonora is home from school while the ESL students in her Kindergarten class get a day of extra English focus.  I've come to enjoy Wednesdays with her where we sometimes meet with another family for a play date, stay at home and work on projects, or go to visit her downstairs neighbor friend.  She seems to think it's her special day to play.  We usually have a good time together. 

Sonora is my social girl, my little helper, my creative thinker and go-getter.  In her play set-up always takes as long as the game itself.  I wish you could've seen her set up this picnic, the way she would put something in place, tilt her head to the side in desicion, adjust it a little and then step back to see if it was perfection.  It is very interesting to watch kids.  Each child has his or her own way. 



3 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Would love to hear what is happening with you guys...email me when you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her hat and tights. We used to put a cloth on the floor and have hot chocolate in my tea pot with china cups, and toast to dip. I bet she'd love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Reminds me so much of Addison!

    ReplyDelete