Monday, November 29, 2010

Caffeine

Lately I'm having the problem of not being able to go to sleep at night because I've had too much caffeine to drink during the day.  The problem isn't just too much caffeine but that the whole social network of life here is centered around drinking tea or coffee.  Being in friendship probably means that you are living with a caffeine buzz.  Now I can't blame the culture on this because I love a good cup of coffee or cup of tea as well.  The thing is that I'm getting older and the caffeine is really starting to affect me.  So, I'm having to drink slower, to count how many cups of tea I'm drinking, to choose decaf coffee over caffeinated and even to sometimes say "no thank you, I've had enough." I think as I figure this out I'll be needing some light reading material for when I'm wide awake at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment