We had a wonderful Christmas here in Istanbul. I thought I'd share just a few of the highlights with you:
We enjoyed many a night singing Christmas carols as a family and worshiping together.We enjoyed some fun breakfasts together. Here the kids are showing off their snowman pancakes.
We made Gros Mom's peppernut cookies together. This year I had some help with all the work!!
The kids decorated sugar cookies with our downstairs neighbor girls. It was a lot of fun to watch!
We went out to eat one evening and took in some Christmas (New Years) lights at one of the malls.
I actually finished Malachi's green sweater in time for Christmas and he is has barely taken it off since.
We attempted to take a family photo using the camera's timer and well, let's just say we had some energetic kids!
Some other highlights:
-Receiving Christmas cards from friends and family in America.
-Spending Christmas Day with our friends in Edirne.
-A delicious turkey dinner.
-A Christmas Eve service at our church.
-Talking on Skype/phone with our families. (With more to come!)
If I get to it there are still more pictures to come from the holidays. I hope you all also had a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment