Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Little Love

Today I had a bad headache.  For those people who have these regularly, I'm so sorry.  I usually don't get headaches and the ones I get are probably mild, but this one made me feel sick.  By the evening I was on the couch hiding under a blanket.  Thanks to Aaron who hung with the kids and made supper, I was able to sleep a little and woke up feeling much better.

But, earlier in the day when Sonora and I were busy doing so many normal things like "playing" while I clean, doing "school,"  hanging laundry, shaking out rugs, and then more cleaning of the endless dust off the floors, I heard her voice call to me from the other room.  It went like this:  "Mom!!. . . . "  I answer, "yes honey" and then instead of the normal, where is this or that, or can you come here, or whatever, I heard a sweet, "I love you!"  That made my day!  Moms need a little love here and there!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for the headache. Not a good time! Glad you're better. Daughters are so special.

    ReplyDelete