Monday, June 13, 2011

What we've been up to lately

It's seems I've gotten out of the swing of posting lately.  So, I thought I'd just share some pictures of what we've been up to as a family lately.  Mostly just everyday things.  With the nice weather we've been enjoying hikes out in the forest more.  The kids are definitely out in the street more playing with the kids in the neighborhood.  We are eating juice popsicles and yogurt popsicles more as the weather warms.  Sonora just got a bike yesterday and is super excited about that.   Our across the hall neighbors gave her their son's little bike since he has grown into a bigger one.  Yesterday we had a nice picnic with some friends in the neighborhood.  The parks here are really filling up in the evenings and on Sundays.  Sonora had her big school program last week.  I'll be sending pictures of that soon.  Malachi had his school program as well and did a great job.  This is our last week of school and then summer officially begins.  So, that is the latest update on us.  I've been sewing a bit here and there and have been feeling  a lot like my mom lately (even sewing late into the night once to finish a project).  That's all for now.  Hoping to get back into the posting swing of things.

Wildflowers from the forest.

Gathering ingredients for some "nature soup".

Our little campfire for roasting marshmallows. 

Playing "house" with some friends outside.

A fun mask Malachi made in art class.

 Sonora helping the neighbor wash her rugs.

1 comment:

  1. I do love your posts. They make me lonely for you all and happy for you all. But it's so good just to see and hear about your lives.

    ReplyDelete