Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wardrobe by Grandma

This summer while in the States Sonora received a new and very special wardrobe sewn by her Farm Grandma.  My mom has always been a very talented seamstress.  She topped it off by making a little doll and also stuffed animals for the kids.  She seems to magically "whip up" these little treasures and I am still amazed at what she can do.  I just thought I'd brag about my mom a bit. 
polka dot shirt
flapper dress
gingham bonnet
red gingham dress and lady but skirt
handmade dolphin
baby doll
white linen dress

3 comments:

  1. WOW. Precious and what a gift. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute! Definatly a talented Grama!!! My favorite is the red checkered shirt - I've got this "thing" for red checkers on clothes. It always looks so "summer'y" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so fortunate, Sonora, to have such a talented grandma. Someday you can learn to sew too and make things for your children.

    ReplyDelete