Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Artistic Style

I guess because I like art I really take an interest in our kids' artistic interest and ability.  Sonora is really starting to get a new style.  She is learning a few things from her friends at school and then just coping things she sees and likes.  These are the common girl drawings of late.  

One day we found some crayons that came with a "Lightning McQueen color me" pillow case from Grandma Myers.  We found some white fabric and these next two pictures are some samples of Sonora's next fabric line. ;) 


Here is a close up of one of my favorite drawings.  I think she's been watching some of her Korean friends draw at school.

And here is a self portrait that Sonora did at school.  Very nicely done (with some of her fabric in the background).  Taking pictures of both Malachi's and Sonora's artwork is a great way for me to keep more than I can actually physically keep.  

1 comment: