Before we go any further into the new year I thought I'd post some last pictures from Christmas for all you grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles and whoever else is interested. These were all taken on Christmas Day. The first two in our home and the other were with our friends the Schneider and Harris family. We joined them for Christmas dinner, exchanged some gifts and spent a few days doing other fun stuff (like the ginger bread houses). In the days that followed we also received some fun packages from family and friends. Thanks Lisa and Travis, Grant and Cari, Mom and Dad Deckert and the Morse family. We enjoyed every thoughtful gift and treat!!!!
Malachi showing off his Christmas gifts.
Sonora showing off her Christmas gifts.
The kids waiting for the meal to start.
Everyone at the table (except Sonora and I and the two youngest taking naps).
A beautiful rainbow on Christmas Day. It was actually a double rainbow.
A Christmas apple pie I made.
The finished gingerbread houses.
Sonora very excited about her house.
Malachi with his house. Though not a big sweet eater he ate more of his gingerbread house than any other kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment