Monday, September 6, 2010

Intoduction

Well, I thought I'd give an introduction as to what I'm planning for this blog.  Of course it will be a place for family to catch up on the kids as well as other family news and happenings, but it will also be a place for me to just journal about our journey of life here in Turkey. Though we have lived here 2 1/2 years, every day we are learning something new whether culturally or in language or simply something about ourselves.

Those of you who know me well know that anything on the computer is a bit of a challenge for me.  Sitting in front of this screen isn't my favorite pastime yet it is my main way of connecting with family and friends.  So, I'm going to try to make a new effort in this.  No promises.  If  I post two blogs a month it'll be good but who knows?  Maybe I'll figure out how to do this more efficiently.  

1 comment: