You are something else. I can't say that my fondest wish is to wash rugs, especially such big ones, but I can understand how good it would be to have them fresh and clean. The kids look like they had fun. You become more Turkish all the time.
Beautiful rug!! I agree with Dianne....I wouldn't have been that ambitious...but so great that the kiddos got involved and you had another opportunity to develop a relationship with a neighbor!
You are something else. I can't say that my fondest wish is to wash rugs, especially such big ones, but I can understand how good it would be to have them fresh and clean. The kids look like they had fun. You become more Turkish all the time.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful rug!! I agree with Dianne....I wouldn't have been that ambitious...but so great that the kiddos got involved and you had another opportunity to develop a relationship with a neighbor!
ReplyDelete